Sunday, May 4, 2014

I'm Back!!!

Well it has been quite some time since I been on here so let me update. I stopped writing for awhile. My life was in shambles. I got into some bad things that I'm not proud of but have since changed. I finally left my small town in Ohio and moved to Florida. It has been the best decision I have made. I was able to get a decent job and get on my feet. I love it here and I'm so very happy and thankful everyday I wake up.
I recently got back into writing. I have two really good ones I am working on and I finally went back and edited some of my older ones and I have began placing them up on Kindle. It feels strange to be writing again and it is taking me forever to get a novel written. It's been too long. But I am back and ready to get my books that I love out there for others to love them too. My hope is still to find an agent who loves my books just as much as I do but until that time comes, I'll market and sell as many books on Kindle and on my own as I can.
Thank you all for reading my blog and being there to support me.

0 comments: