Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Wow it has been over a year since I last posted in this blog. Well to update on what's been happening in my life. I finally moved to Florida. Saint Petersburg to be exact. I love it here. I recovered from some bad things so I am a lot better. I haven't written anything for such a long time but I am now getting back in the game. I just got done re-editing some older material that I have written that I would like to submit, editing another, and working on two more. Sometimes it gets a little crazy with all these novels in the works but after not looking at some for several years, it makes it easier when editing them. I can see what I wanted to write but wasn't able too. I don't have my internet back up yet which isn't fun but I can still write and still submit my stories and that's all that matters.

0 comments: