Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Sales on Amazon

Well, I've sold another book so that's exciting. I also went on twitter and talked with an agent on there. She was talking about how hard it is to get people to where my book was and how it's hard to find ebooks using certain sites like Amazon. I told her it was but that's why I link to my book directly. People can cut out all the hassle and get straight to it. I know it's going to take time for my book to catch on but I'm still excited about selling two so far. I can't wait to see what happens over the next few months as I use facebook, twitter, and word of mouth to get the news out there that I wrote another book.

1 comments:

Zaftig Diva said...

I clicked your link below, but it is broken. I did, however, find it at Amazon. I look forward to reading it.