Monday, May 19, 2014

Oh yeah, more sales!

So yes, I've sold about another 3 books since my last post. Every little book I sell I get so excited! I love writing and I love my stories. I put my heart and soul into them. Forbidden Love is a book I had been working on for four long years. I couldn't stop editing it. Months would go by and I wouldn't touch it. Writers block got me for a long time. When I got heavy into drugs I stopped writing all together. I been clean for two years and I'm just now able to start writing again. It feels good to be doing it again and to feel the ideas start to flow again. Sometimes I'm at work ringing customers up and bam, an idea hits me right in the head.lol
I haven't sold tons of books but I am on the right track. Once I hit 50 book sales, I'm going to do something nice for myself. I better get to marketing and getting it done.

0 comments: