Wednesday, April 22, 2009

No title for the new novel yet

Hello everyone! I finally reached 11k on my story and I am still so excited about it. I don't have a title yet but some ideas are coming to me. I thinking about naming it after the name of the city. I'm not sure but the title has to sound tough. There are many battle scenes in this book and I want my title to convey that. I haven't gotten as far with the book as I would like but life calls. I've been working, which I haven't done in 2 years, busy with my new stepdaughter, and school on top of that! Oy, as a friend of mine would say. I'm determined to get in at least 2k today. I've got to take my husband to work and then writing time. I want to take my time on this story and get it as good as I can the first time around. It will sure making editing a little easier.

0 comments: