Wednesday, April 8, 2009

2 more days until my stepdaughter gets here

My stepdaughter will be visiting in two more days! I'm so nervous and excited. I worry how she will feel about me and how my hubby will deal with some of the problems she has. For the first time I posted up a part of my story on my blog. People liked it and offered some great tips. I love where this story of mine is heading and I like that other people are liking it also. I just hope and agent feels the same way when it comes to the time. I like writing from a boy's point of view but it's hard. My hubby acts like a 17 year old even though he is almost 35 so that helps too!
Well I better get back to writing. I keep telling myself that I'm going to hit the 6,000 mark but I have yet to do it. I hope to get it done today.

0 comments: