Saturday, June 20, 2009

Is there a light at the end of the tunnel?

It took me only 45 days to write my first YA novel. Here I am on my second and I swear, it hasn't gotten any easier. If anything it's harder. My 11 year old stepdaughter kindly came up with a name for this novel but the story is killing me. I've also been so busy with life that I haven't had the time. When I sit down to write, I stare at the computer screen for the longest time. I miss being able to write like I did on the last story but the thoughts aren't coming to me as fast. Life has been unfair to myself and my family in the last few months and it's still a bumpy road. I have 2 weeks until I graduate college and then my writing will really take off. I will write the story that is going to win me an agent. I think I'm writing it now.

0 comments: