Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Crickets in the inbox

All is silent over here. I have not gotten nothing on the writing front. My story is still out with 2 beta readers but it takes time. I want to strike while the iron is hot, so the saying goes. I have so much love for this story and I think it can work with some help.
The publishing industry isn't doing so hot and that is never good news for writers. There are still deals being made out there but now agents are even more picky about what they request. There is something I don't understand. If agents love your story but there is a minor problem, why don't they take the person on and have the revise? I had an agent love the plot but said there was a problem and she told me what. Nothing bad but I am fixing that though. Well got to go!

0 comments: