Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Middle grade novel and updates

Good morning! I've been so busy with everyday life that I haven't written a new post in some time.
First off, let's talk about progress on my new middle grade novel. It's taking me longer to write it then I first thought. I want to make sure that I'm getting it done as best as I can. I wrote this book for my oldest son. He is my inspiration and my main character is modeled after him. My son doesn't have a lot of friends, and kids would pick on him. I always tell him how great he is. By the end of this story, the boy is a hero. I made my son a hero that all the kids like him. I have my child in mind as I write this book.
New update on my historical novel. I just sold two more books. Sometimes it will be a week before I sell one and I get discouraged but then I will sell two and it makes me giddy. I woke up this morning to find I had sold another book! It's slow going but it's going and that's all I can ask for.

0 comments: