Saturday, March 21, 2009

Today's my birthday and countdown to Paternity has started

Today I turned 26 so Happy Birthday to me. On the other front, my husband did the paternity tests on the 17th. The countdown has began. We could get the results as early as Tuesday or sometime that week. I am so nervous. What if she isn't his? I hope that she is though. So does my husband. I know that our lives are going to change if she is too. There is so many things that we have to change and that we have to do. So many people to talk to and who has to get into our personal lives. That part I hate. I hope that all this is worth it in the end. I have already felt a bond with this child. I feel for her. It is a lot to go through for a child.
Some other news is that my husband got me a job where he works. Nothing much but after not working for almost 2 years. I'm excited. I am working on the outline for this new novel. I just got some world building notes. I knew nothing about that when I wrote my first novel but I am going to use it this time. Well write more later.

0 comments: