Sunday, April 12, 2015

I'm Back!!

My last post was well over a year ago. Of course there has been quite a few changes and things going on in my life since then. I'm still in Florida and still loving it. I got a job with the county as a bus operator. I love driving the 40 foot beasts, as I call the bus.
My book has been selling great so I couldn't be happier about that. I had three books up but realized they need a ton of work so I pulled two down. I'm slowly rewriting all three books. The funny thing is I been working on these books for the past five years and it never stops. I'm still learning the craft of writing and as my writing skill grows, I realize the simple mistakes I make while writing.
With working, I been too busy to write and of course I been going through periods of writers block. The good thing is I'm starting to get itchy writer fingers so I know I'm ready to start writing again and get my books out there.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Remember "The Givers" ;)