Friday, May 22, 2009

Daily Happenings

Well I think I came up with a name for my work in progress. Well my stepdaughter did. She picked the name: Cardia and beyond. That's the name of the city that the story mainly takes place. Things are so hectic as always in my life. I was going to go ahead and get my 4 year degree but I'm done for now. I'm so tired of school and deadlines with that and I never have time to work on my writing. My story is coming along so slowly. I will go back but not at the moment. Writing is my passion and my very first love since I was a child. I know this is what I want to do. At least I'm still working and that's a plus.
I got to go out last night and that was so fun. The whole crew from where I work went out and I danced on the stripper pole! Everyone couldn't believe it, me included.

0 comments: